Saturday, June 11, 2016

The Jungle Party House!

While exploring my new found freedom, I took the girls to this place I've always wanted to try but wasn't able to because they were only open from 10 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. I can't tell you how frustrated I'd get while working full time because I'd call places like this trying to figure out when I could take my girls and to find out that I couldn't participate because I worked during the week was infuriating for me. Just because I was a working mom didn't mean I didn't want to do special things with my kids too! But don't get me started...
Sooooo, one day after school I took the girls to go play at this place for a couple of hours before they closed at 5 pm. They had a blast and I was on could 9 watching them.





We were all hungry afterwards so we grabbed a pretzel and then hung out in the mall for a little longer.
This "new" weekday experience was healing for my soul!

1 comment: