Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sweet Moments!

I think it was Memorial Day weekend when we enjoyed a trip to our library and the grocery store together. It was just one of those relaxed easy days. 
While at the library the girls enjoy playing in the garden area in front of the building. They initiated the play and I just sat back relaxed and watched them be kids.

At the grocery store Morgan marked off the items on my list as I put them in the cart.
 Ohhh samples! 
For Mother's Day, Morgan brought home this gorgeous tile of her hand print. I think I loved how it was wrapped even more. It was wrapped how I imagine they wrapped presents back in what I refer to as the Laura Ingalls Wilder days. 
 She said I was perfect (prfickt)! 
Ensue tears now!

 I still smile when I see their toys set up sweetly after their play time. The bear on the unicorn horn made me chuckle.
I caught Charlotte on our bed watching tv the other day in the sweetest position.
 I was able to take pictures of her undisturbed because she's oblivious to everything else while she watches tv.
The little hands cupped around her cheeks propped up on her elbows was just too much for me.
The girls helped me pick out plants for our garden a couple of months back.




 Charlotte did "homework" while Morgan did hers.
Back when Nana and Papa visited a few months ago, they went to watch the girls do gymnastics.
I love the pictures below so much that I literally couldn't pick which one to post. So I posted them all.





 I love having family visit and seeing them kicked back enjoying themselves and their time together.
Morgan asked to make a fruit salad the other day. She did it all herself and it turned out great! I'm not going to lie, one of the many reasons I let the girls help in the kitchen is I look forward to help in this area sooner than later. My boss at work had two daughters who ended up loving to work in the kitchen. One was the cook and one was the baker. They were making gourmet meals by the time they were teenagers. Sign me up! One can hope, right?

1 comment: