Sunday, July 12, 2015

Birthday Parties!

I actually really enjoy taking Morgan to birthday parties! She's been invited to quite a few since attending transitional kindergarten and then kindergarten. I hear a lot of moms complain about having to attend their kids' friends' parties but for me it forces me to make time to get to know the other parents. Most importantly, it offers time for Morgan to be a kid and play with her friends. Since I'm a working mom I don't have time for play dates like I wish I did. Sometimes these parties are the next best thing.
She recently attended a party at John's Incredible Pizza. It's like Chuck E Cheese on steroids. It was both of our first time. She had a blast and I enjoyed watching her run around with her friends all night! I think we stayed there for 4 hours!
On the left below is her close friend Ava and on her right is her close friend Savanah. They are so cute together!
 The below little group of girls are adorable! At school, they call themselves the sister club. Us moms seem to be the same group of moms at all the parties and have started to get to know each other. It's been nice. I mean it when I say when I had kids I signed up for every part of it and will milk it for all it's worth for as long as I can!
The sister club even has little hand chants they do. It was adorable watching them all night. 

2 comments: