Friday, July 17, 2015

Playing Outside!

The girls enjoyed some outdoor play during our long Memorial Day Weekend.
I didn't feel like blowing up their actual pools so I got creative instead. The girls of course still had a blast! Our grass is yellow because we're only allowed to water once a week due to California's drought.





They talked me into at least blowing up this one.



 After a solid 3 hours of them being fully entertained by our makeshift pools outside, we made homemade pizza!

They got to pick what toppings they wanted on their half of the pizza. They split one and Daniel and I split one.

I have to say that it was delicious! It was as good as any pizza you can get at a pizza place! I'm craving some right now.

1 comment:

  1. I have several pictures of Chase in a water bucket. It's amazing how much time that will kill.

    ReplyDelete