Sunday, March 2, 2014

Recently Enjoyed Things!

We've been spending more time outside. The girls were finding little treasures in the grass.
 I remember this day was cool, breezy and relaxed. When I look at these pictures, it takes me back to that day. 








 One of the reasons I like having a fenced in back yard is because I can leave our back door open and let everyone come in and out as they please. Offers us more outdoor living and I love that. 
More than not, I find Charlotte sitting and playing in the dirt. 
 Hmmmm......I made some pesto chicken salad sandwiches the other day and they were tasty!
 The beautiful flowers Daniel got me for Valentine's Day lasted more than 2 weeks! It was nice being able to enjoy them for so long. Fresh flowers really brighten a room.
 Charlotte likes to get real close to the tv when she watches it. Guess it's just not big enough for her. 
 But then I found her like this one day. I guess the floor just wasn't close enough. Should we have her eyes checked?
 I never get tired of witnessing Charlotte drink out of our coffee mugs. It looks so enormous in her little hands and I love watching her concentrate on drinking her hot beverage. 
 While playing together, Morgan set Charlotte up in her bed. She had her all set up with an umbrella, scarf and flashlight. I wonder what was going through their little heads and imaginations.

 Whatever it was, they sure know how to make a mess!
 I found Morgan all propped up enjoying her Kindle the other day. 
 She just looked so comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment