Sunday, March 9, 2014

Morgan's First Book!

Daniel and I have been blown away at Morgan's progress since starting Transitional Kindergarten! She read us her very first book the other day! We were all so excited.
Morgan didn't know how to write letters before starting this year and now she's not only writing but reading too. Getting to see her progress and learn has been fascinating. It's something I never thought about looking forward to before.

 I couldn't help but look at her cute little feet while she read.

 Charlotte and Maggie are buddies.
 Morgan's first book she read!
The Space Shuttle
 Afterwards - tickles and play time with Daddy! I'm proud of my little family.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Morgan!! Time for your own reading corner. :) Hope you always love reading!

    ReplyDelete