Thursday, July 11, 2013

Random Goodness

I just found this picture from when Morgan and Charlotte dressed up as princesses for a birthday party. She's just the sweetest little Cinderella ever!

 Just Morgan and I went to the library recently. I really enjoy spending time with her. 
Charlotte came into the living room wearing this headband she put on herself.
 These girls are out of control (in a good way).

 The below picture is blurry but I had to post it because of what Daniel said as he was walking with Charlotte. He said in a sad tone, "soon she won't have to reach up to hold my hand."
Look at this beautiful little girl! 


 I put pig tails in Charlotte's hair for the first time. She looked darling!
Okay, I realize they're totally uneven but I still liked them.



 The girls watching the Kindle on our bed.

 Notice Charlotte's necklace and bracelet? She often accessorizes herself while hanging out at home. 

1 comment:

  1. Don't cry, but Morgan looks really tall.
    I absolutely adore Charlotte's pig tails.

    ReplyDelete