Sunday, July 28, 2013

Midwest Pictures

When I posted about our first travel day, I forgot to include the pictures Daniel took with his phone. Below are pictures of Charlotte's first airplane.

Much later in the day, he and Morgan played with his camera while I rested during our 5 hour layover in Chicago.
She often takes my breath away. I keep thinking that at some point I'll stop being amazed that Daniel and I created this little being but that hasn't happened yet.


 On an airplane...

 Sleeping angel. Look at her blonde curls resting against her porcelain skin and pink lips! Love my sweet baby. I like that she's cuddled up to her daddy too.
I swam with the kids in Uncle Mike's pool. I was pretty proud of myself for getting in. Of course none of the other adults were willing to put their bathing suits on and get in the pool in front of everyone. I did it so that Charlotte could swim too. Oh the things parents will do for their children!

Charlotte is quite the uncle lover. 
Below is an adorable video Daniel took of Charlotte enjoying the marching bands at the 4th of July parade we went to.

No comments:

Post a Comment