Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Morgan's Minnie Mouse 4th Birthday Party!

Unfortunately poor Morgan fought a fever the entire night before her birthday party. I kept debating whether I should cancel the party. Since she didn't have any other symptoms I was hoping she'd feel better by the morning. She seemed to feel better until about an hour before the party started. I ended up just having to warn the parents as they walked through the door. It was funny though because they each were like, "It's okay, Alex has an ear infection" and "oh, that's okay because my daughter has a nasty cough." I guess it's to be expected this time of year!

Morgan asked for a Minnie Mouse party and she's been talking about it for at least 8 months now! This girl loves birthday parties!

 The party table!




 Daddy gave Charlotte a bath so she could be nice and clean for the party. 
 Her nose is orange because she has food up it. :)
Aunt Dusty was kind enough to take all the pictures for us! She did a great job! It's so nice to be able to just enjoy the party and not have to worry about taking pictures.


 The kids colored Minnie Mouse pictures, played Pin The Bow On Minnie, and did a Minnie Mouse Pinata!
 



 Chase scored some candy too. 

 
 Look how cute she was as everyone sang Happy Birthday!












See why Charlotte's hair is always up? She'll definitely be getting a haircut as soon as she turns one! 
 
 She's such a good little baby! Every time she picks up something really small, she knows she isn't supposed to have it so she'll hand it to us. It's the cutest thing to witness!

 You can't help but smile when she flashes this huge grin!
 As soon as the party was over Morgan watched a movie, relaxed and quickly fell asleep.
 I loved watching Morgan thoroughly enjoy herself! A couple of nights before the party, I assembled the center pieces. When Morgan saw them she said, "Oh Mommy! They're beautiful! Thank you!" Those words alone made all the work worth it!

5 comments:

  1. What great pictures! The girls look sooo happy and like they had so much fun. Love the cake! All the decorations! Was this in your new home? Can't wait to skype soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abi! No, this was still in our old home. We started packing the day after her party and moved the following weekend. Phew! I'm tired! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my these are all adorable! I was confused between Minnie and Hello Kitty but both are fine for a little girls party since they are pinkish. But seeing your helpful Minnie Mouse party ideas , I think I'm gonna suggest this to my friends!
    I will be exploring more maybe I could add them to my own compilation. thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a beautiful pot. I loved the decoration and the colors used here. This can actually make an event venue more attractive. I would love to take this color scheme for my daughter’s birthday. I am sure everybody would love it.

    ReplyDelete