Sunday, July 8, 2012

Six Months (Sort Of)!

Okay, truth be told, this was actually taken a week into her seventh month. For the sake of pictures, I still put the "6 months" sticker up. I was only off by a week :)!
This month Charlotte got her first tooth. She's been eating pureed food and loving it. I gave her some peaches yesterday and the poor thing got super blotchy around her eyes so we'll be holding off on anymore peaches for awhile. She hasn't quite mastered sitting in the upright position for more than a few minutes but she rolls both ways and will scoot herself around (by accident). She hasn't started crawling but if we get her to stay on her tummy long enough I'm sure she'll be moving around in no time. She loves her sister and is still giving us plenty of smiles and sometimes laughter too! She's been doing this cute little dance move where she wiggles her belly back and forth. I'll try to catch the cuteness on video. Love my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment