Sunday, July 15, 2012

Five Month Picture Review From My Phone

These top two were sent from the girls' daycare provider. I had just started back to work and she knew I could use some photos of my baby. 
 Dinner with friends.
 Tuesday night ballet.
 Morgan at daycare.
Lazy weekend morning.
 The girls at daycare.
 Me at work...

 Charlotte's first time eating rice cereal.

 Morgan and I playing around while cuddling in bed. We were both about to go to sleep.


 Love this look.
 My sister and friend wanted to see my dress so I took this picture to email to them.
 Charlotte at the park with her daycare.

 Faces of Charlotte.
 Playing with a phone app while taking pictures of my backyard. 
 Fire near my work. 


 Cutest little neighbor's puppy.
 First movie for Daniel and I in a really, really long time. 

2 comments:

  1. So, did you just go through your phone and pick random shots that you hadn't posted to keep us up-to-date? Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could probably do 18 months of random pics from my phone. In fact, I can't even back the darn thing up it's so packed. May have to do about 12 posts like this one. :) Great pictures. Your dress is beautiful! Your girls are perfect.

    ReplyDelete