Sunday, May 20, 2012

Quick Weekend Review

Daniel taught Charlotte how to hold her own bottle. I'm still breastfeeding but she gets a bottle some mornings and when I'm at work. She is getting about one bottle of formula a day because I haven't been able to pump enough at work to fully feed her while I'm away. 

 This weekend we made a "treat" as Morgan calls it. We made Smores Bars. Pinterest has been a very bad influence when it comes to dessert recipes... I know a couple of sisters at work who started making gourmet meals for their family when they were just teenagers. I have the same big plans for my girls :)


 Craft time!
 The Smores Bars turned out yummy.

2 comments:

  1. These do look dangerous! I love s'mores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Charlotte's arm on the graham cracker box, lol. I'm so happy you are able to enjoy breastfeeding and so much of what you missed in Morgan's infancy.

    ReplyDelete