Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend 2012

For Mother's Day, the girls and I spent a beautiful weekend with my family in Sacramento. Unfortunately Daniel had to work on Mother's Day so he stayed home.
 We spent the first part of the weekend playing games, coloring, eating yummy food and relaxing.
 Charlotte is looking at Papa's hands. I've always loved my Dad's hands. They've symbolized such stability, strength and love in my life. 
 We celebrated Mother's Day by going to the zoo and to sushi!
 Awwwww......our little kangaroos!
 My favorite animal was the Lion. Check it out just to the left of Morgan's head.
My gorgeous Mom! I'm so thankful for her. She's been a beautiful example to me of what a mom should be.
 The zoo has always been the one place that wears Morgan out! And yes, those are all new stuffed animals. Nana spoiled the girls.

4 comments:

  1. It is such a gift to live close enough to family to be able to spend a special weekend such as this.
    I can't get over how much both girls have grown since we were visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Chase aware of just how wrong it is to wear Dodgers AND Giants clothes together?! He's gonna get beat up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Australian Outback pictures! What a special time you guys had. Does Morgan really wear 4T/5T?? Allyson can barely wear a 4T. In fact, today she wore 2T pants! Maybe Morgan is passing her up!

    Glad you guys had a good Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy, Chase would have been wearing a football hat with his baseball t-shirt, but his Chicago Bears hat was taken away by a teacher. He doesn't get it back until the end of the school year.

    ReplyDelete