Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tea Party for Two!

I decided to throw Morgan a tea party before I returned to work. I got the idea off that reality show about Tori and Dean. I love that show! :)
 I made cupcakes and icing completely from scratch for the first time. I got the idea off of Pinterest. They were lemon cupcakes with raspberry frosting. They were yummy! The cake was perfect but the icing needed some work.
 I didn't buy a thing. I was able to use items we already had and I thought it turned out great.
 Morgan was excited to dress up for our tea party. She picked out her outfit.

 Daddy couldn't resist his daughter's invitation to join us at the table. He did, however, forbid me to take any pictures. He's actually the one who taught Morgan to stick out her pinkie while sipping her juice. He was cracking me up because he kept saying things like, "These sandwiches are delightful!"

 Morgan was most excited about the cupcakes of course.
I love doing this stuff with her.

2 comments:

  1. Love this!! Looks a lot like when I host a "coffee morning" at my house for my Irish neighbors, but the company isn't nearly as cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fantastic idea! Allyson would be all over this. :)

    ReplyDelete