Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

I had a great birthday this year!
 Daniel, Morgan, Charlotte and I went up to Sacramento to visit my parents. They took us out to my annual sushi meal. I've decided I get sushi every year for my birthday :).

Look at the cute kids meal Morgan got.
 Hmmmmmmm sushi!
 We were so proud of Morgan because she tried some of our sushi. She ate it and didn't seem to hate it. Of course she didn't seem to like it either but she ate it.
 When we got home my parents gave me a birthday cake. It was supposed to say, "Angie, You Go Girl!" but instead it said, "Auntie, You Go Girl!" We all got a kick out of it.

 My girl and I.
 My honey!
 I like this pic of Papa.
 My friend Tammy invited our family over for dinner on my actual birthday! Dusty helped set everything up. It was beautiful and made me feel great!
 Dusty came up with this cupcake in the candle holder idea. These went down the center of the table. I told her she should put this on Pinterest. So cute and fancy!
 My girls and I on my 32nd birthday.
 Tammy and Dusty rocked their babies.
 Morgan wore this shirt in honor of Max.
We had a great time! I feel very loved. Thanks again everyone for an amazing birthday! I sure got some great gifts too. :)

3 comments:

  1. So glad you had a good birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! The pictures of mom and dad made me miss them. I love the picture of you and Daniel....you are so beautiful Angela! And, I need you to send the pictures of you and your girls. I'll use those for "May for Mother's Day" in my calendar next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the ugliest freaking dog I have ever seen in my life. With the exception of my friend who had a dog like that with a bum eye. Eeesh!
    On the other hand, Charlotte (and Morgan) could not be any more beautiful!!! Missing you all... wish we could have been there!

    ReplyDelete