Saturday, March 10, 2012

Family Day Out!

First we went to lunch. Daniel wanted me to document how Morgan sits "next" to him. This picture was not staged. She feels it necessary to sit as close as possible. Poor Daniel had scooted her over a bazillion times and just gave up. What a good Daddy :)
 We went bowling! I think this will become a semi-regular outing for us. It was something we all enjoyed.
 Two of the cutest butts I've ever seen!

 This was the extent of Charlotte's bowling experience.

 Daniel was so proud. Please keep in mind that my score includes Morgan's turns.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry but I cannot help but laugh at how closely Morgan is sitting to Daniel. Chase used to do this to me all the time. I would start out by asking him to scoot over, then after asking him to do so 18 times, I would give up. It's so funny how the things that would bother me are some of the things I miss the most today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. my. gosh. I cannot get over how stinking cute Charlotte is!!! And that last picture of Morgan is just too adorable.

    As for the sitting close... at least she isn't in his lap or crawling over his head. OR - running over to the table next to you and eating their food while they're not looking. Trust me. It could get worse.

    ReplyDelete