Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's that time of year again!

Morgan checked out the pumpkins at Cobb Ranch.
There were lots of activities. We got to go on a hay ride and she played on their playground. She still isn't crazy about swings
or the bounce house. I can't say that I blame her. I hated bounce houses when I was little too. Both Daniel and I got in with her to show her what to do but she didn't like it at all.


We got to see some farm animals. It was cute watching Morgan try to imitate the rooster's cock-a-doodle-doo.


This little donkey was so sweet!


She kept pressing herself up against the fence so that we could pet her.

We ate a lunch I packed for us and then Morgan had a blast running through the picnic tables.

This place was in an old walnut orchard. We ate them throughout the day.



Morgan and I got a little dirty but we had a good time doing it.


We even navigated our way through a huge corn maze.


Daniel ran up ahead and tried to hide from me.


Can any Midwesterners tell us what this disgusting thing was? The first time we passed it we thought it was neat and took pictures. We didn't find it so interesting the next 5 times we passed it though. Daniel was cracking me up because he kept saying stuff like, "Wow those things are everywhere!" as if we were seeing more than one.
I think this was Morgan's favorite activity. She rode this train twice.

We visited this place last year too but it was a very different experience now that Morgan is nearly two. She was able to interact so much more.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That thing is disgusting. No clue what it is but then I'm not a "born and bred" midwesterner and I'm certainly no farmer!

    Adorable pictures. I love Morgan's outfit. Absolutely makes me laugh how totally opposite she and Allyson are. Allyson's favorite things are swings (the higher the better) and bounce houses! Tonight at the harvest festival I had to threaten time out before she would come out of one! When I need a break I take her to Jump Mania and set her loose in a room full of inflatables. lol
    Looks like a beautiful place. Glad you made some more great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a midwesterner and I'll tell you what that thing is. It's a "disgusting" thing! Hope that clarifies it for you.

    ReplyDelete