Monday, August 30, 2010

Staycation!

Daniel and I are taking this week off! We already spent our vacation money earlier this year on our trip to Texas and our trip to Monterey so we decided to just enjoy time as a family here in California.

To start our week we traveled to Sacramento to visit my parents. Morgan enjoyed cuddling with Nana!

And eating a fresh fish dinner with Papa.

The below picture looks staged but it wasn't.

Papa helped Morgan pick her very first flower for me.

Can you tell I'm happy to be on vacation?

Dad took Daniel fishing in his fishing boat.
Their catch!
I don't think Morgan was too impressed with the fish. She seemed indifferent really and cared more about her chips.



Nana kept teaching her new silly faces. Both Nana and Papa loved that Morgan now calls them by those names.
Morgan and I spent some time at a park right across the street from my parents house. I enjoyed running around the playground and trying out the equipment with her. She loved it too!


Backseat buds!

3 comments:

  1. The pictures of you are great!! You look completely relaxed and happy. Enjoy the rest of your week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm jealous. :( I really wish we could be there with you. (Although it would be crazy and crowded and you probably wouldn't look so happy.)
    Love the pics of you with the flower in your hair. You look beautiful!
    Also love the shot of Morgan with two different shoes on.
    Great post. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your vacation pictures! You both looked like you were able to relax and enjoy time away from home. Morgan looks really happy to be with her "Nana" and "Papa!" She's a lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete