Saturday, August 14, 2010

Ahhhhh weekends!

I treasure my weekends. This is the time that I get to spend every minute of the day with my daughter, I get to catch up on a couple of tv shows thanks to On Demand, I get to cook for my family, I get to clean (not that I really enjoy this but it feels good to have time to get caught up), I get to read my book, really the best part is that I get to relax with my family. Thankfully I love my job so working during the week isn't torture but I just savor every minute of my weekends.

Morgan woke up at 5:30 Saturday morning. Daniel went and got her and brought her into bed with us. While he went back to sleep I held Morgan in my arms. She never fell back to sleep and instead she laid contently wrapped up in my arms for nearly an hour. This is one of those moments that I only get during the weekend.

Although I love my weekends I try to enjoy each day of the week for what it has to offer. For instance tonight when I got home from work I had a blast playing with Morgan outside.


She ate her very first popsicle!


She liked it!



Daniel and I had to get a sandbox for her after seeing how much she loved playing in the sand during our visit to the beach in March.
The tongue sticking out is a sign of concentration.



Eventually Dad got a smile out of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment