Sunday, February 28, 2010

The big 3-O!

This past weekend I turned 30!

The birthday fun started Friday at work. This is what I saw as I walked into work. My sister had put signs up that read "Good Morning Birthday Girl".


Daniel had our friends, Lee and Fran, make a surprise trip down to Fresno to spend the weekend with us. The weekend was great! Saturday started out with a yummy breakfast made by Fran, who is an amazing cook.
She also made me a beautiful birthday cake from scratch! It was one of the best chocolate cakes I've ever eaten!

Saturday afternoon, the four of us went and saw Avitar in 3-D at an IMAX theater and then we went out for sushi afterwards.


The best part of the evening was when I walked into my house to find a surprise party that Daniel had planned for me. The fact that he thought to throw me a party and went to the trouble of planning it was probably one of the best gifts he's ever given me.

My sister, mom, dad and nephew watched Morgan and set up the party while we went out to the dinner and movie.

=
My sister, mom and I.
Morgan had a cold and didn't last for much of the party.
Thanks again everybody! I'll never forget my 30th!

1 comment: