Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sign, Teeth, & Birthmark

Morgan will be 9 months old August 3rd. A lot of exciting things have happened in the last couple of weeks. Last Sunday I noticed 2 teeth popping up from her bottom gums. Who knew teeth could be so cute! Morgan signed her first word. Fittingly it was the sign for dog. Thanks Maggie! I'm not sure but I think she has discovered the, "if I throw something down on the ground, Mommy will pick it up no matter how many times I throw it down" game. She's also discovered the birthmark on her arm and she repeatedley tries to grab it. It's really sad and cute to watch all at the same time. Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks.

Morgan upgraded to a new tub because she was just getting too big for her old one.

We went on a walk and ended up at the nearby high school. Morgan's cheeks are bright red because it was REALLY hot outside.
Enjoying being home with Mom this weekend.


Hanging out with Nana.

4 comments:

  1. We can't wait to see you guys! Morgan seems so grown up in the picture with the towel hoodie. Love her new bathtub!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Morgan always seems to be smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her birthmark! Cannot wait to see and hold her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not so sure I like the new duck bathtub.

    ReplyDelete