Monday, May 29, 2017

Water Park!

We got to go to the water park last summer with Aunt Dusty! We've gone the last few years together and always have a blast. This year Daniel and I own our own business which means we have a more flexible schedule so I actually got season tickets so we can go more than once. However, I'm nervous because most likely I'll be taking both girls alone, while Daniel works. Aunt Dusty won't be able to go with us every time so I'm not sure how it's going to be going to the water park with one adult and two kids. I know each of them is going to want to run off different directions.

I love that this girl loves nature so much and isn't afraid to immerse herself in it!
















1 comment:

  1. Let me enjoy eating Morgan out licks her thick thighs finger her feel her body

    ReplyDelete