Monday, May 29, 2017

Lemonade Stand & Community Party!

Can't believe I'm behind an entire year! This was from last summer but I'm determined to keep this blog going so I'm just going to do what I can to catch up! 
The girls and I had a great lemonade stand last year!

 It makes me sad looking at the below picture because I swear she's grown two feet since this picture was taken just last summer!








 We raised about $15 if I remember right and decided to donate it but never got around to it unfortunately. It was a busy day because it started off with dance and gymnastics for Charlotte, then we did the lemonade stand and then ended it with attending an event our community puts on every year. Just thinking about fitting all that in one day makes me tired but I remember it being a truly wonderful day!












Daniel worked for most of the day but was able to attend this event with us making it some great family time!

No comments:

Post a Comment