Monday, April 4, 2016

Gearing Up For The Christmas Season!

Okay, well the below picture has nothing to do with Christmas. Daniel and I took the girls to the zoo and while there snapped a photo of ourselves. We both look tired yet relaxed and happy. Being a parent is tiring work but oh so worth it.
We always start our season by purchasing a tree and bringing it home to decorate.


They were running around having a blast playing on this pile of wood chips. They even found a friend from school to play with. I'm really enjoying that we often see people we know when we're out and about.
The whole family works together to decorate the tree!




As you can see, the girls are so helpful!

Pentatonix was on in the background. We were listening to Christmas music from them.
 We took a little break for Charlotte to open a birthday card she had received.
Talking to her daddy...
One of my favorite things is the ambiance the tree gives all season!
I snapped some quick photos of the decorations I was putting out to show Dusty and my friend Tammy during one of our daily text chats. I don't know what I'd do without those girls.






Another favorite Christmas time activity for us is watching movies by the light of our tree! We love Polar Express and Elf!

1 comment:

  1. I love all your Christmas traditions Angela, and I'm sure the girls do too.

    ReplyDelete