Saturday, January 30, 2016

Everyday Life!

I couldn't help myself. I pretty much took pictures of the girls at every one of their soccer games this past season.

Charlotte at daycare...she was learning about leaves.



  We put a basket and flowers together for my mom for her birthday. 
The girls and I were so happy to celebrate with her!
 Snacking at Nana and Papa's. I've always wanted a dining room table next to windows. I just love how the light spills into the room even with all the blinds shut. It's so relaxing and cheerful.
 What a mess! It's a good thing Nana and Papa love them so much!
 Morgan's bouquets. I think she'd make an excellent florist someday. 
Her creativity spills out onto everything she does.
 We're on an adventure together right now and I'm so thankful to be sharing the experience with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment