Tuesday, August 11, 2015

My Silly Charlotte!

Charlotte does this thing where she pretends she's whispering to you but really she just moves her mouth and makes lots of facial expressions. I LOVE when she does this to me because I get to see her adorable face up close and I get to play along with her.
She has called her bathing suit a "baby soup" for the last year or so. It's pretty much the cutest thing of I've ever heard so I made sure to record it since I think she's starting to say it right now. Darn it! Why can't she stay 3 forever and refer to her bathing suit as her baby soup until the end of time? I'd be completely okay with that.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I think the fashion industry should change the name to baby soup because it's way more adorable.

    ReplyDelete