Sunday, August 2, 2015

Food Trucks & Splash Park!

I've passed by this nice fruit stand with numerous food trucks a few times and always wanted to check them out. Daniel had a weekend day off so I of course used it as an opportunity for the family to head out to this food truck mecca and then take the girls to a splash park nearby.
We got there a little too early (in hopes of beating the heat) and there wasn't a lot of trucks set up yet. We went with the reliable stand by of tacos which didn't disappoint. The hibiscus tea was delicious!

The girls were treated to some fancy shaved ice!
Daniel, Maggie and I set up chairs nearby under the shade of a tree and relaxed while we watched the girls enjoy the summer.


   













This little one managed to finagle a cupcake from a nearby birthday party. 
Chocolate frosting mustache!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! If it was my birthday I would have given all my cupcakes to Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete