Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Out And About!

Sticker placement...
Shopping with my girls!

 Accessories.

 They stopped to smell the flowers...


 While shopping, the girls ask to try new kinds of fruit and ask to buy tons of it too. I have a hard time saying no to them requesting healthy items.
 Patiently waiting for the buzzer to go off at an impromptu dinner out after school and work.
 Book fair at Morgan's school!
My co-workers put together an awesome basket for my birthday! I absolutely loved it.
In between work and all the other every day craziness, I still enjoy cooking and trying new recipes! Daniel loves these pepperoni cheese sticks that I make. He calls them pizza rolls. I just place three pepperonis and a string cheese on an egg roll wrapper, roll them up and fry them. We dip them in marinara sauce before gobbling them up.
 Fish tacos with homemade tangy sauce. Yum!

1 comment: