Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Little Everyday Things!

 We're going through a phase with Charlotte where she likes to play in her room instead of sleeping. We'll open her door to find such interesting things.
One night Daniel and I walked by her room and saw her light on so we opened the door to this. When I put her to bed earlier in the night, her room was completely picked up and she was actually in her bed. 
I was impressed with how well she laid out her blankets though. She was crashed out! 

 I couldn't help but take pictures of Morgan's beauty while she read to me the other day.


 The many looks
of Charlotte. 
Always something new.

Love these flower headbands I found at Target!
Morgan managed to smack her face against a metal shopping cart while grocery shopping a few weeks back. I debated posting a picture of her bloodied gums. I took her to the dentist a couple of days after to make sure everything looked okay. She was excited about the balloon and necklace she got from her trip to the dentist and I treated her to a doughnut before it was back to school and work for us! I steal every possible moment I can. Her mouth healed nicely but it was a scary experience!
We've been in our house for a few years now but I'm still decorating. It's an extremely slow process but I'm enjoying when I do actually make progress. The below is my view towards the tv from my couch. I see improvement!
Morgan always brings home a "surprise" from school for me. She draws me a picture every single day and I look forward to them every single day too! They never get old.

Movie night!
Treats at work.
Roses gone wild! All five of our rose bushes in our backyard were blooming like crazy! Our entire backyard smelled like roses.
And look how beautiful these rose "vines" are in our front yard. I like this type because they grow like a vine in our trellis as opposed to the bulky bushes in our back yard.
It was hard but I finally got rid of the sign Dusty put in our front yard when Morgan was born. Since I was sad to throw it out, I made Morgan take a picture with it so I can always remember it. Thinking back to the feeling of seeing that sign and having our little bundle in the car ready to bring into the house for the first time, floods me with happy magical memories!
Morgan was super kid of the week and made the below poster with pictures of lots of things about herself. I keep finding myself staring at it.

1 comment:

  1. Awe! Look how big Morgan is next to that sign. Man, time flies.

    ReplyDelete