Sunday, April 12, 2015

Snow Trip!

With our drought, it's been extra hard to plan a trip to the snow the last couple of years.
We finally got some snow in the mountains and Daniel happened to be off on my birthday which fell on a Friday, so I took the day off and we made an impromptu trip up the snow.











 Our little "big" girl, sled all by herself.

 She didn't care if she went head first, backwards or sideways, she was having fun!
 After we were done sledding, we took some trails to see some big trees! I love that these national parks are in our backyard. I want our family to spend much more time exploring these parks through the years. 
I can't get over how cute they look in their snow gear. However, I have to say, after only one day in the snow, I was happy to store all that gear away until next year's snow trip lol!





 I had Morgan stand next to the base of the below tree to help show how massive they are.

It was a great way to spend my birthday!

1 comment: