Sunday, February 23, 2014

Recently Enjoyed Things!

Okay, I feel really bad because I stole this title from my favorite blog I'm currently enjoying. For a couple of years now I've been looking for a title for the things that we enjoy but don't necessarily have anything to do with anything. After seeing this title on this great blog, I had a "ah-ha" moment. This was the perfect title for the random pictures I want to post!
My dad lovingly bought me the bullet which I use to "juice" in the mornings. I like to start my morning off with a juice consisting of fruits and veggies like kale, berries, apples, carrots, etc. Even the girls love what they refer to as "smoothies".

 Love Charlotte's bear back pack. 
 I walked by Charlotte's room one morning to see the girls watching the Kindle together. I love the soft hue her teal curtains give off in the room. These were the curtains we used in the old house and they WERE long enough but this house requires a minimum of 96 inch curtains which I have yet to buy. 
 I have a hard time of getting Morgan to stand "normal" for a picture. Dusty made a good point that this IS normal for her. 


 Later that day we went to have dinner with Uncle Frank, Aunt Dusty and Cousin Chase. Chase made a fort for the little ones!


 I love our bath! Actually, both Daniel and I do. During the week, I love looking over and seeing our simple yet beautiful bath equipped with reading materials and bubble bath all ready to go. Gives me a rush of good feelings anticipating the next time I'll get to enjoy this little slice of heaven.
Often times Morgan likes to sit on the edge of the bath and talk to me when I'm getting ready. It's moments like this that make me realize what a little girl she's turning into. I love moments like these and hope they continue even when she's grown with a life of her own.
Morgan and I made some chocolate pudding together.



 And Charlotte REALLY enjoyed it!
Ugh! Charlotte still really needs work on her table manners.


Charlotte took it upon herself to redecorate our play room. How did a little two year old accomplish something so big? I guess describing Charlotte as "mighty" is accurate.

I'm still working on my culinary skills. My goal is healthier and I think I'm moving in the right direction. Granted, the top was beef but the below was a veggie burger that I made and it was delicious! They both were!
I found myself feeling so grateful the other night as I laid with Morgan in her bed reading to her. I felt so honored to be laying there and experiencing this moment. It truly is the little things.

 As you know, decorating our house is an ongoing project. I had found this frame at Aaron Brothers a few months back and finally printed a picture to put in it so Daniel could hang it. It's a picture a good friend of mine took one day while we did a little photo shoot in a field of flowers with the girls. Love the way it turned out!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that picture on the wall! The frame, too. And Morgan's poses are precious. Love the second one…. such a little model.
    Great post and title. :)

    ReplyDelete