Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Park With Grandma

Oh my! Look at that belly!
 Morgan loves the swings!



 Linda and Daniel played with the playground equipment too.

 While Morgan chased the ducks...
 Daniel visited with his mommy.
It was a beautiful day! We got some Indian food afterwards. I'm not sure Linda was the biggest fan. I can't blame her because Indian food does have a very different taste.

Charlotte fell asleep in the most awkward position.
Grandma read Morgan a book the night before she left.
We headed to church the morning after she left to help distract us from sad goodbyes.
Linda watched the girls a couple of times so Daniel and I could go to dinner. We REALLY appreciated it! It felt great to put on dressy shoes and lipstick and be out with my husband on a Friday night!

1 comment:

  1. In the picture where Linda is reading a book to Morgan, Morgan's legs look so long! I can't believe how fast she's growing.

    ReplyDelete