Thursday, June 24, 2010

Father's Day 2010!

Daniel had Father's Day weekend off and we enjoyed every minute of it! Friday, I had a girl's night out which involved dinner, drinks and a movie. Saturday we went to a party thrown for some family friends we hadn't seen in years and Sunday was great! Morgan and I took Daniel to a Blues Music Festival here in Fresno.

But first Daddy opened Morgan's present to him. She made this beautiful picture of her feet at daycare.

Morgan's first concert.


She made a friend and dance partner.



We truly had a great day! Daniel kept saying what a good day he was having.

I was a little leery that the Blues Festival wouldn't be enjoyable because I'd be chasing Morgan around the whole time but that wasn't the case. In true laid back Morgan style, she just chilled and played on our blanket the whole time. We were able to enjoy the music for 4 hours before Morgan started to get tired.

Daniel and I both realize how lucky we are to be her parents.

1 comment:

  1. Britt would have loved a blues concert for Father's Day...but I'm sure we'd have been dragging Allyson off the stage with some guy's guitar. :)

    ReplyDelete