Sunday, November 22, 2009

BOO!

Unfortunately it is November 22nd and I'm just now posting about Halloween. It has been such a busy and wonderful month that I almost don't know where to begin. Since I never finished posting pictures of Morgan's Halloween adventures, I'll start there.

A couple of days before Halloween, Daniel and I took Morgan to pick out her first pumpkin. We forgot the camera but this is the one she chose. It was a perfect size for her.

On Halloween a friend invited Morgan and I to a Mommy and Baby Halloween party. It was a really cute idea. We did crafts, played games and ate festive food.
Later that evening after Daniel got off work we headed to a trunk or treat. For those of you who don't know, a trunk or treat is where you go to a parking lot and trick or treat out of the trunks of cars instead of going house to house. The atmosphere is like a carnival or festival. They have games, cake walks, food, booths, music, etc.


We ended the evening by trick or treating at a neighbor's house. Morgan made out pretty good.
If this Halloween is any indication of ones to come, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment