Monday, October 26, 2009

Feels Like My First Halloween

I've never really been a huge fan of Halloween. I'm kind of boring in the fact that I really hate dressing up in costumes. Because of that, I've never been a fan of Halloween parties. My Halloweens usually consist of Daniel and I watching scary movies and eating candy. This year has felt entirely different. I was so excited, I bought Morgan her costume in September, had pictures taken of her early October and sent out greeting cards of her in her costume.

Daniel and I took her to her first pumpkin patch this last Sunday. The place we went to was really neat in the fact that it had pumpkins you could pick right off the vine. Here are some pictures of our afternoon.

Morgan played on a slide.

The first pumpkin she ever saw was huge!


The below pictures are funny. I'm exactly the same in ever picture. I'm trying to stay still in hopes of getting a good picture. It never happened. Morgan was too interested in everything else.




All day Morgan was having way too much fun to take time out to look at the camera.

Morgan got to meet some farm animals while at the pumpkin patch.


Her first tractor..... She was a good driver.
Morgan and I took a tractor ride around the pumpkin patch.


We actually ran out of time and didn't get to purchase a pumpkin. We plan on going to a pumpkin patch closer to the house to get Morgan her first pumpkin. I'm sure we'll have pictures of that too.

1 comment:

  1. Holidays take on a whole new meaning when you get to experience them through your kids. Wait until she starts to understand "Santa." Everything gets to be magical again!

    Looks like you guys had a great time at the pumpkin patch!

    ReplyDelete