Monday, February 27, 2017

Backyard Sprinkler Time!

One hot day this last summer, I turned on the sprinkler for the girls so we could enjoy some time outside. 



 After awhile, Morgan retreated back inside to air conditioning while Charlotte played outside and cracked me up!

 I know I'm her mom and that I'm biased, but her beauty is striking to me.

 She was pretending to be a ninja who was running on an obstacle course. Per her instruction, I'd say, "1-2-3, 3-2-1, On your mark, get ready, set, go!" She'd then take off and run around the chairs and fire pit, over to the slide, down the slide, through the sprinkler and then back to me! I sat there in the shade with a huge smile on my face the entire time just enjoying goofy, happy, fun Charlotte. She brings so much joy to my life.


1 comment:

  1. She's so creative and full of life. Love me some Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete