Sunday, October 26, 2014

Recently Enjoyed Things!

We actually got a little rain a few weeks ago. The girls took advantage of the puddles left behind.
 Sometimes this is what dinner for the girls looks like. I don't always have time to really "cook" something but they're happy and they get their veggies and fruit in so we make it work.  

Well we've reached the stage of decorating our door! Isn't this a rite of passage for kids? I remember doing it when I was little and every kid I've ever known has done it. Is this an instinctual thing? Where do they learn this stuff? Morgan even asked me to make a sign that basically says “keep out” but apparently she hasn't heard that term because she asked me to write like 5 sentences basically saying the same thing but in a very round about way. I have yet to do it. Matter of fact, I should make her do it since she can write now.
I love, love when Morgan brings home drawings of our family.
 Oftentimes they're of her and I. She said we were shopping in the below picture.
 Out of all the places to sit in the living room why do they choose the hard (and ugly) coffee table? I've wanted a new coffee table for years. Someday...

 The below roses are from my garden. I brought them to work for a coworkers birthday. Those rose bushes bloom the majority of the year thanks to California weather.
 We got Morgan's school pictures and I love them. 
Every day life.

2 comments:

  1. Charlotte looks almost as big as the coffee table. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good she can watch her favoriteshow I'm gonna take her ass and force myself into her hole nice and soft skin

    ReplyDelete