Sunday, November 10, 2013

Disney On Ice!

I have the best friends! One of my girl friends gave us 4 free tickets to Disney On Ice!
These are pictures of the girls before we left.
Love my crazy girls! 
 What up homey! 
 Vogue!
 I didn't really have full princess costumes for both girls so we opted for tutus instead. 






 I wasn't sure how Charlotte would do but she loved it! She sat relatively still the whole time and watched the show. Morgan has been to a couple of shows like this so I knew she'd do great. 



Thank you so much Tammy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so enjoying the girls with long hair...it's so versatile! The bun on Morgan's hair is especially stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! Those pictures of the two girls are so ADORABLE!! I showed Britt and he was cracking up. They are too cute. How fun… Disney on Ice!!

    ReplyDelete