Monday, June 8, 2009

Really Big Sunglasses!


Okay, so these were cuter on the store shelf. Morgan seems to be sensitive to sunlight like her father so I thought I might as well give sunglasses a try and sure enough she loved them. She kept them on until I finally took them off. I'm thinking it was a fluke thing but I'll try again just in case.
Another day looking cute at her cousin's baseball game.

A couple of weekends ago Daniel, Morgan, Maggie and I spent the weekend with our friends in the Bay Area. Morgan LOVED their cats! Too bad I'm not more of a cat person because Morgan couldn't have been more thrilled.

Morgan on her way to school. It was raining outside so I couldn't resist the rain jacket.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you guys in August! We have the life vests, swimsuits, towels, sunscreen all set to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glasses are definitely a fashion statement of some sort. Good selection Angela. I don't know about the Davis side of the family, but 'cat love' is definitely in Daniel's 'Irwin' genes. Keep us posted on the August plans; we're looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! Love the glasses. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete